Saturday 19 February 2011

BERG



For the Newspaper Club project, Alex Jarvis is a designer at BERG who will be coming in to help crit the work, at the interim crit and again 2 weeks later at the final formative assessment. BERG is a design consultancy, working hands-on with companies to research and develop their technologies and strategy, primarily by finding opportunities in networks and physical things. Alex graduated from Central St Martins in 2007 with First Class Honours in BA Graphic Design. For the last year he has also been a mentor on the FdA mentorship scheme at the LCC, providing advice and assistance to students in their second year of the course. Alex knows what I should be aiming for in this project so I will be listening to his feedback from my crit.


Alex Jarvis


At the interim crit I had 5 minutes to present how my work was going, my feedback wasn't great but it helped me understand the project better and decide that the theme to my newspaper was going to be recycling newspaper, the crit was also a bit of a wake up call which got me to knuckle down and knock up some real sized prototypes.



No comments:

Post a Comment