Monday 28 March 2011

ASICS silhouettes

My brand idea was to 'Live in your shoes' meaning to wear them 24/7 doing all activities and wearing them in all environments, so the idea is that you can wear your ASICS EVERYday, EVERYwhere, doing EVERYthing. Below are silhouettes of a scuba diver, ballet dancer and Elvis. I decided to go with a similar style to the Apple iPod silhouette adverts. I gave the silhouettes thought bubbles saying "live in your shoes" because that's what the people wearing ASICS would think 24/7. My favourite of the 3 posters I made using card was Elvis, what's yours? When I hand this project in again in the summer I plan to have made these using Illustrator and Photoshop so I can possibly change the layout, edit them more, and do more changes which I think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment